Enabling Innovation Through Quality Research For Furtherance Of Human Healthcare
Efficiently bridging the gap between sites and sponsor/ CRO, our site management team helps in quicker patient enrolment and effective management of trials throughout the process. This ensures smooth passage of trials to its next stage.
With our presence in a wide geographical area as well as network of well qualified and experienced investigators across many sites, we are exceptionally placed to manage any trial. Placement of properly trained and qualified Clinical Research Coordinators to assist the investigator and skilled site staff is a part of our support model for site management services.
Some of CRC’s responsibilities and roles are:
- Ensuring protection of research subjects
- Ensuring accuracy of data being gathered
- Taking care of regulatory submissions
- Communicating with CRO/ PI/ Labs/ Sponsor/ EC
- Maintaining proper records and documents of clinical trials
- Ensuring IP accountability
- Slotting and scheduling patients’ visits.
News & Updates