Where Conundrum Meets Expertise
Enabling Innovation Through Quality Research For Furtherance Of Human Healthcare
Assignment: MCQs and Case Studies
Mode of Learning: Online (e-learning) and Offline (distance)
Examination: Assignments Based Course Assessment
Duration: 6 Months (can be completed before)
Eligibility Criteria: The minimum eligibility criteria for all Clinical Research Course would include either of the following:
- MBBS/BHMS/BAMS/BPT/MPT/BDS/BMLT/Bachelor in Naturopathy & Veterinary Science /MD/MS.
- Graduate/Postgraduate degree in Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Graduate/Postgraduate degree in Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology).
- Graduate/Postgraduate degree in Chemistry/Biostatistics/ Bioinformatics.
- Graduate or equivalent degree in Nursing/Allied Health.
Students in their last year of graduation for the above progressions can also apply.
- CV Preparation & Editing
- Interview Q&A Preparation
- Recent Updates & Job Broadcast
- Resume distribution to Industry Experts and applicable consultancies
- Networking with Industry Experts and Placement Coordinators
- Profile Distribution and References with industry associates
- Regular guidance via Industry Experts
News & Updates