Where Conundrum Meets Expertise
Enabling Innovation Through Quality Research For Furtherance Of Human Healthcare
1. What is a Clinical Trial / Study?
Clinical Trial / Study is a research project in which people voluntarily participate. These trials a are conducted to develop treatments and medications for diseases.
2. What are the advantages of participating in a Clinical Trial?
- There is a possibility that a patient with a medical condition benefits from participating in the Clinical Trial.
- Helping researchers develop treatments for future patients
- Utmost care is given to a research participant and close monitoring is done.
3. Risks of participating in a Clinical Trial?
- Risks vary by the type of trial being participated in.
- All the risks are explained in detail by the doctor / investigator before enrolling a patient in a Clinical Trial
4. Will I be compensated for participating in a Clinical Trial?
Participants are compensated for their time and the inconvenience, however the participation is completely voluntary.
Please register to participate in a Clinical TrialClick Here!
News & Updates