Where Conundrum Meets Expertise
Enabling Innovation Through Quality Research For Furtherance Of Human Healthcare
To sustain the universal principles and prevent adverse events, Pharmacovigilance has driven the requirement for a comprehensive training in this field. The worth of international pharmacovigilance market is projected to reach US$ 2255 million by 2015. Being fourth major drug manufactures in world, India offers possibilities of an excellent career option for the aspirants from health sciences in Pharmacovigilance.
The course Diploma in Pharmacovigilance is designed by industry professionals having more than 30 years of experience in this domain, to impart a clear understanding on various vital topics of Pharmacovigilance. The course aims to prepare an aspirant competent to accomplish an entry level job profile such as Pharmacovigilance Associate (PVA) or Drug Safety Associate (DSA).
- Pharmacovigilance (PV) Terminology
- Public Safety Update Reports (PSURs)
- Overview to Pharmacovigilance
- Signal Detection
- International Outlook of PV & ADR Reporting
- Guidelines and Standards Governing PV
- Global AE Reporting System and Reporting Forms
- Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs)
News & Updates