Where Conundrum Meets Expertise
Enabling Innovation Through Quality Research For Furtherance Of Human Healthcare
Medical Writing is one of the essential components of a clinical trial study to present the data in a clear and concise manner. This needs pre-requisite expertise in an expert to implement the same. Today, Medical & Scientific Writing industry is assessed to be worth US$ 700 million with a progression rate of 15% from the previous few years. With increasing number of clinical trials being outsourced to India, medical & scientific writing is one of the best compensated career opportunity among health science aspirants.
The course Diploma in Medical & Scientific Writing is designed by industry professionals having more than 30 years of cumulative experience in this domain, to impart a clear understanding on several vital subjects of Medical & Scientific Writing. The course aims to prepare a participant competent to create essential clinical trial documents (Protocol, Informed Consent Document, SOP, CRF etc.) and work in the profile of medical or scientific writer.
- Introduction to Clinical Research
- Evolution of Ethical Research Principles, Regulations and Guidelines
- Introduction to Medical Writing
- Developing Clinical Trial Protocol
- Developing Informed Consent Document (ICD)
- Developing Case Report Form (CRF)
- Developing Data Management Plan
- Essential Clinical Trial Documents
- Developing Clinical Study Report (CSR)
- Development of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Developing Data Validation Plan (DVP)
News & Updates